Parliament of Belgium to cancel sanctions against Russia
The resolution recommends that the Government invite the European Union should cancel restrictions against the Russian Federation
The resolution on the cancelling sanctions against Russia will be considered by the Parliament of Belgium.
The registered document recommends that the Government invite the European Union should cancel restrictions against the Russian Federation, referring to contradiction of the sanctions with the norms of international law, being within the competence of the UN Security Council.
Another reference is that since Moscow "is not a party to the conflict in Ukraine", the removal of binding sanctions to Russia's fulfillment of the Minsk agreements contradicts to the logic of the European Union.
As it was reported earlier, EU extended sanctions against Russia until February 1, 2017, as Moscow is not fulfilling the Minsk agreement to resolve the crisis in the Donbas.
Ukraine banned all Russian payment systems in Ukraine 18 October, 14:35
Merkel, Hollande may discuss sanctions against Russia at EU Summit 20 October, 08:56
EU Council not to impose sanctions against Russia because of Syria 17 October, 20:36
Linkevicius: Lithuania might extend sanctions against Russia 20 October, 16:30
- POLITICS15:58Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine
- UKRAINE TOP 15:18Searches at Kseniya Babych: 112 Ukraine TV channel statement
- POLITICS14:44Lutsenko: 20 searches at a time conducted by Ukrainian law enforcers
- UKRAINE TOP 13:54Searches at Kseniya Babych: it is dangerous for Ukrainian journalists to stay in Moscow, - Feygin
- RUSSIA13:22Russia refuses to hand Sentsov over to Ukraine
- POLITICS12:32Searches at Kseniya Babych: No media freedom in Russia for long time already, - Gerashchenko
- UKRAINE TOP 11:51Searches in Moscow flat of Ukrainian journalist Kseniya Babych
- POLITICS11:15Searches at Kseniya Babych: Russian law enforcers search apartment of 112 Ukraine TV channel's reporter in Moscow
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:58Poltorak: Minsk agreements put Debaltseve as Ukrainian territory
- POLITICS10:12Cabinet allocates USD 4.8 mln for development of military technologies
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars
18:42, 20 October Poroshenko, Orban meet in Brussels