PACE President intends to visit Ukraine in the near future. The PACE President Pedro Agramunt said this to Ukrainian Parliament Chairman Andriy Parubiy, the press service of Parubiy reports.
"Agramunt said he plans to visit Ukraine in the near future", reads the report.
He also said that the Assembly will not observe the elections to the State Duma of the Russian Federation, since it does not receive an invitation from the Russian delegation which does not participate in the meetings of the Assembly.
Recall that earlier the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine Pavlo Klimkin said that Ukraine may withdraw from participation in the Council of Europe Parliamentary Assembly (PACE) in case the powers of the authorities of the Russian delegation in this organization will be recognized, despite the illegitimacy of the elections to the State Duma in the occupied Crimea.
Poroshenko: It’s not time to reinstate Russia’s rights in PACE 13 October, 19:01
PACE adopts two resolutions on Ukraine 13 October, 08:35
"Friends of European Ukraine" suggest to involve US into Normandy Four 13 October, 14:16
- POLITICS15:58Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine
- UKRAINE TOP 15:18Searches at Kseniya Babych: 112 Ukraine TV channel statement
- POLITICS14:44Lutsenko: 20 searches at a time conducted by Ukrainian law enforcers
- UKRAINE TOP 13:54Searches at Kseniya Babych: it is dangerous for Ukrainian journalists to stay in Moscow, - Feygin
- RUSSIA13:22Russia refuses to hand Sentsov over to Ukraine
- POLITICS12:32Searches at Kseniya Babych: No media freedom in Russia for long time already, - Gerashchenko
- UKRAINE TOP 11:51Searches in Moscow flat of Ukrainian journalist Kseniya Babych
- POLITICS11:15Searches at Kseniya Babych: Russian law enforcers search apartment of 112 Ukraine TV channel's reporter in Moscow
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:58Poltorak: Minsk agreements put Debaltseve as Ukrainian territory
- POLITICS10:12Cabinet allocates USD 4.8 mln for development of military technologies
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars
18:42, 20 October Poroshenko, Orban meet in Brussels