PACE may declare Russia aggressor country responsible for Donbas conflict, - Russian politician
PACE may hold Kremlin responsible for Donbas war
Volodymyr Kara-Murza, Deputy Head of the Russian opposition party PARNAS, claimed in the interview to UNIAN.
“On January 26 PACE law committee will hold hearings on the situation in Donbas. I will deliver a speech as invited expert. The hearings are aimed at establishing who actually is responsible for the conflict in Donbas – Ukraine or Russian”, said Kara-Murza.
“In my speech I will focus on the fact that the influence Kremlin has been exerting for these two years on the territories of Donetsk and Luhansk regions of Ukraine is so huge that de facto only Russian government is responsible for everything happening in Donbas. It includes military, political and economic influence”, - he stressed.
PACE adopts two resolutions on Ukraine 13 October, 08:35
Poroshenko: It’s not time to reinstate Russia’s rights in PACE 13 October, 19:01
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:05Two wounded, no dead in Donbas over past day, - Lysenko
- SPORT13:14Ukraine’s cyclist wins bronze at European Championship
- POLITICS12:34Ukraine’s Interpol to conduct internal review of Yanukovych allies’ charges
- UKRAINE CRISIS 11:2333 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ
- SOCIETY10:33Free Sentsov action at Ukraine’s film festival in Poland
- SPORT09:49Ukraine’s athletes win five medals at World Cup in swimming
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:01Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported
- SOCIETY21:12FSB ensnared Sushchenko in Moscow by preparing trap, - Feygin
- UA & EU20:24"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars