PACE adopts two resolutions on Ukraine
"This is a tremendous achievement, that is now enshrined in PACE", said the People's Deputy
Parliamentary Assembly of the Council of Europe voted for the resolution on Ukraine with the amendments offered by Ukrainian delegates. People’s Deputy Olexiy Goncharenko said this, 112 Ukraine TV Channel reports.
"PACE voted for the resolutions on Ukraine and made amendments, which replaced the original name of the main resolution on Ukraine from ‘The political consequences of the crisis in Ukraine’ to ‘the political consequences of the Russian aggression in Ukraine’. This is a great achievement; things are called by their names. Today it has been recorded in PACE. Secondly, a paragraph that PACE condemns the illegal Russian Duma elections held in the Crimea, the results useless and does not recognize them is included in the text of the resolution", he said.
People's Deputy Volodymyr Aryev also wrote on the adoption of the resolution on Facebook.
"I am proud of the team work of the delegation to the PACE! As soon as we have reached all the most important amendments in the two resolutions on Ukraine, namely: the extension of sanctions against Russia to restore full sovereignty of Ukraine, the condemnation of the illegal elections in the Crimea, the ban of Majlis, refuse the call to return the Russian Federation to the Assembly, in spite of everything, to release prisoners and much more. Even the title replacement from "the conflict in Ukraine" to "Russia's aggression in Ukraine is a great achievement", he wrote.
"All of the speakers, even supportive to Russia, actually admitted in their statements that it is Russia that brought crisis to Ukraine. Our team will continue to do everything possible to help PACE combat the influence of the Russian lobby. The word of truth will win over the manipulation. Together we will win", Aryev added.
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
29 attacks in Donbas region during previous 24 hours, - ATO HQ 18 October, 09:31
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
- UA & EU21:13Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
- SOCIETY18:06Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
- SOCIETY16:27Militant Vokha to became new commander of Sparta separatist battalion after Motorola
- POLITICS15:41Russia interested in Ukraine unified within internationally recognized borders, - Peskov
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars