Over the past 24 hours, militants shelled Lopaskino and Stanitsa Luhanska - Dmitry Chaly
Over the past 24 hours, militants shelled Lopaskino and Stanitsa Luhanska. Enemy sniper "worked" near Popasna
Over the past 24 hours, militants shelled Lopaskino and Stanitsa Luhanska, according to the press service of the regional civil-military administration.
Village Lopaskino in Novoaydarsky district came under fire from automatic grenade launchers in the daytime, Stanitsa Luganskaya - from small arms - in the evening.
In addition, a militants' sniper was shooting in the area of Popasnaya.
Dmitry Chaly, the press officer of the sector "Lugansk", noted on air of "112 Ukraine" TV channel that the last 24 hours passed without lossless for Ukrainian soldiers and the growth of number of shelling attacks.
"This may be due to Minsk agreements", - he said.
According to the anti-terrorist operation HQ, 42 attacks on Ukrainian positions have taken place since Thursday morning. Positions near Avdiivka and Nevelske were shelled from mortars, while enemy IFV opened fire near Zaitsevo and Nyzhnie Lozove.
29 attacks in Donbas region during previous 24 hours, - ATO HQ 18 October, 09:31
OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas 21 October, 20:31
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:01Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported
- SOCIETY21:12FSB ensnared Sushchenko in Moscow by preparing trap, - Feygin
- UA & EU20:24"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
- POLITICS19:36"Yesterday I was judged in Russia and today will be judged in Ukraine", - Savchenko
- SOCIETY18:47Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
- POLITICS17:12Ukraine is waging two wars - with Putin's occupiers and crime, - Lutsenko
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
- POLITICS15:36Kyiv to seek Sentsov and Kolchenko's extradition under exchange procedure, - source
- SPORT14:51Ukrainian tennis player Elina Svitolina threatened in Moscow
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars