OSCE Parliamentary Assembly to be held in Georgia
Event takes place in Tbilisi on July 1-5
Georgian capital Tbilisi will host the annual session of the OSCE Parliamentary Assembly for the first time on July 1-5. 700 delegates from 57 countries will take part in this event.
According to “Ukrinform”, the members will discuss the issues of global migration, economic cooperation and security challenges in the field of human rights.
“The OSCE Secretary General, Foreign Minister of Germany, the delegation of the US Congress, the heads of parliaments of the countries will attend the large-scale event”, reads the message.
The members also plan to adopt the "Tbilisi Declaration" during the session. The Speaker of the Georgian Parliament David Usupashvili, who signed the memorandum of the meeting with the OSCE Secretary General Roberto Montella, called the event "the most important political and international event for the 25-year history of Georgia".
Donetsk, Luhansk militants against armed OSCE mission in Donbas 24 October, 16:37
OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement 23 October, 19:40
OSCE cannot confirm ‘Motorola’s death 17 October, 17:49
OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas 21 October, 20:31
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 12 attacks by Russia-backed militants since Monday evening
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas