OSCE Foreign Ministers to discuss counteraction to Russian aggression
John Kerry will meet with Ukraine's Foreign Minister Pavlo Klimkin and his Russian counterpart Sergei Lavrov
“Ukrainian delegation already started its work in preparation for the meeting of OSCE Foreign Ministers in Belgrade”, tweeted Mariana Betsa, spokesman of Ukraine's Foreign Ministry.
“Preparations for the OSCE Ministerial Council to be held on December 3-4 in Belgrade are in process. The Ukrainian delegation is already working,” she added.
Betsa noted that the discussion of counteraction to the Russian aggression will prevail on the meeting.
The 22nd Council of OSCE Foreign Ministers will take place on December 3-4 in Belgrade.
In the frameworks of the event, US Secretary of State John Kerry plans to meet with Pavlo Klimkin, Ukraine's Foreign Minister and his Russian counterpart Sergei Lavrov. The officials are to discuss the implementation of Minsk agreements.
Minsk talks parties to discuss disengaging of forces in Donbas 5 October, 07:45
Mijatovic: Impunity hurts media freedom in Russia 7 October, 15:57
- SOCIETY13:30Moscow court rejects appeal on Sushchenko’s arrest
- SOCIETY12:43112 Ukraine becomes best news TV channel 2016
- SOCIETY11:21Savchenko in Moscow walks on Red Square and visits Ukraine’s Embassy
- POLITICS10:32NATO describes rotation of forces in Eastern Europe
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:44Militants increase fire activity: 72 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:05Russia sends its 57th humanitarian convoy to Donbas
- SOCIETY08:14Russia provides Netherlands with MH17 materials
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 28 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:14OSCE Representative to visit occupied Donbas, meet Ukraine’s hostages
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:31Next Trilateral Contact Group meeting in Minsk planned for November 9
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case