Only 20 Ukrainians remained in captivity, - DPR – LPR representative
"Ukrainian authorities have included the large number of those killed military to the list"
DPR – LPR representative in trilateral contact group (Ukraine - Russia - OSCE) Vladislav Deinego during Minsk negotiations reported that there are only 20 Ukrainian prisoners detained by militants.
“Donbas republics delivered lists with the names of more than two thousand people, which were detained by Ukrainian side. At the same time Kyiv asked for 149 people… Really there are about 20 Ukrainian prisoners in DPR and LPR’’ – said Deinego.
He explained the difference in numbers as "Ukrainian authorities have included the large number of those killed military in the list, because they refuse to recognize the loss," the report said.
Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics 26 October, 21:49
Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine 25 October, 17:32
Russia's Supreme Court upheld Karpyuk, Klykh sentences 26 October, 17:15
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 28 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:14OSCE Representative to visit occupied Donbas, meet Ukraine’s hostages
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:31Next Trilateral Contact Group meeting in Minsk planned for November 9
- UKRAINE CRISIS 21:49Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics
- POLITICS20:56Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:18Ukraine in Minsk insists on primacy security issues and OSCE border control
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:34Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas
- FINANCE18:44Groysman provides electronic declaration of his possessions
- POLITICS17:57Poroshenko receives credentials from Ambassador of Poland Jan Peklo
- SOCIETY17:15Russia's Supreme Court upheld Karpyuk, Klykh sentences
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case