Only 11 of the 17 Ukrainian ministries have their English-language web-sites, - Lozhkyn
Only 30 Ukrainian executive institutions out of the 51 have English-language versions of their web-sites
Only 11 Ukrainian ministries out of the 17 have English-language version of their web-sites. This was announced by Borys Lozhkyn, the Secretary of the Investment Council, during a session of the National reform council.
"It's an interesting situation with the English version of the web-sites of central bodies of Ukrainian executive institutions and regional state administrations. Only 11 ministries out of the 17 have their English-language versions. which makes 65%. Among those without English versions are: Ministry of Regional Development and Construction of Ukraine, Ministry of Education, Health Ministry, Ministry of Energy, Ministry of Social Policy, Ministry of Infrastructure,"- said Lozhkyn.
According to him, only 30 Ukrainian executive institutions out of the 51 have English-language versions of their web-sites.
The Secretary of the Investment Council underlined the inadequacy of this situation before the President and reported the need start the English versions of websites for all the ministries as soon as possible.
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:5925 attacks from Russia-backed militants reported, - ATO HQ
- UA & EU23:22Ukraine, Montenegro, Albania, Liechtenstein and Norway join EU anti-Russia sanctions
- POLITICS22:37Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order
- RUSSIA21:53Russia opens criminal cases against six Ukraine’s Armed Forces commanders
- UA & EU21:04Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:21Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region
- SOCIETY19:37Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away
- SOCIETY18:49Health Ministry to offer creation of Ukraine’s National Health Service
- SOCIETY18:05Law enforcement officers complete measures regarding mining of 112 Ukraine TV Channel
- POLITICS17:23Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain