Online broadcast: Ukraine's President Poroshenko meets with French President Hollande
Broadcasted by 112 Ukraine
Ukraine's President Petro Poroshenko meets with French President Francois Hollande.
Ukraine's President Petro Poroshenko highlights the effectiveness of Normandy four. The release of Savchenko, Soloshenko and Afanasyev is the great results of the Normandy four leaders.
French President Francois Hollande announced the meeting of the Normandy four.
"We are preparing another meeting of the Normandy four in order to force the process of the Minsk peace deals fulfillment", he said.
Poroshenko and Hollande agreed on education of students of the National Academy for Public Administration under the President of Ukraine and on confernment of the diplomats.
By the end of the briefing Poroshenko invited French President to visit Ukraine:
"We are waiting for you in Ukraine, Mr. President, we will be glad to see you in our country. You are the true friend of Ukraine. Thank you", Poroshenko ended.
Watch the video:
Negotiations in Normandy format resumed 20 October, 00:47
Poroshenko holds speech after Normandy Four meeting 20 October, 01:46
Merkel stresses importance of negotiations on Ukraine with Putin 20 October, 12:42
Normandy four meeting finished, Poroshenko leaves 20 October, 00:58
- SOCIETY14:03Belavia’s passenger plane forcibly landed in Zhuliany airport in Kyiv
- POLITICS13:13Lutsenko: Every third local prosecutor replaced across Ukraine
- RUSSIA12:28Klykh grew insane due to tortures in Russia, - human rights defender
- RUSSIA11:46Russia presents FIFA World Cup 2018 mascot
- RUSSIA11:01Justice Minister: ‘Kremlin will recognize Sentsov, Kolchenko’s Ukrainian citizenship’
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:17Donbas: ‘Grad’ missile launchers shell Troitske, Luhansk region
- SOCIETY09:30UN Security Council: Assad regime responsible for three chemical attacks
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 16 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:21MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars