Online broadcast: Poroshenko, Kerry holding meeting
On the agenda: discussion of Minsk agreements and the process of reforms' implementation.
Petro Poroshenko: "We are grateful to our American partners for powerful expert and financial support to Ukraine on its path of implementing reforms."
Petro Poroshenko: “Ukraine and the US have common values, understanding. We can oppose aggression and outbound challenges only together.”
Petro Poroshenko: "Security component in Donbas is a key issue."
Petro Poroshenko: "Keeping sanctions is the motivation for Russia to fully implement Minsk agreements."
John Kerry: "I would like to remind that there is no other alternative than Minsk agreements."
John Kerry: "Minsk agreement should be implemented as soon as possible as Ukraine is paying a very high price every day."
John Kerry: "Human rights are heavily violated in North Korea."
Ukraine's President Petro Poroshenko meets with US Secretary General John Kerry on July 7. They are to hold a briefing for the press, broadcasted by 112.ua TV Channel.
Watch the video:
Poroshenko holds speech after Normandy Four meeting 20 October, 01:46
Merkel stresses importance of negotiations on Ukraine with Putin 20 October, 12:42
Poroshenko to meet with Stoltenberg in Brussels 20 October, 10:25
Normandy four meeting finished, Poroshenko leaves 20 October, 00:58
- POLITICS12:34Ukraine’s Interpol to conduct internal review of Yanukovych allies’ charges
- UKRAINE CRISIS 11:2333 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ
- SOCIETY10:33Free Sentsov action at Ukraine’s film festival in Poland
- SPORT09:49Ukraine’s athletes win five medals at World Cup in swimming
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:01Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported
- SOCIETY21:12FSB ensnared Sushchenko in Moscow by preparing trap, - Feygin
- UA & EU20:24"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
- POLITICS19:36"Yesterday I was judged in Russia and today will be judged in Ukraine", - Savchenko
- SOCIETY18:47Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars