Online broadcast: Nuland and Parubiy holding press conference
Broadcasted by 112 Ukraine
The Chairman of the Ukrainian Parliament Andriy Parubiy and Victoria Nuland, the Assistant Secretary of State for European and Eurasian Affairs at the United States Department of State will hold a press conference, broadcasted by 112 Ukraine.
Andriy Parubiy stated that Putin deliberately ignores the Minsk agreements.
"I have to tell that the attacks on Ukraine's Arms Forces in the Eastern Ukraine became more active recently. We are shocked by such aggression that lasts for more than a month. Russia-backed militants deliberately open fire to provoke our officers in Donbas region. I have to stress that Putin does not fulfill Minsk Agreements. Moreover, he deliberately ignores them", Parubiy said.
Watch the video:
Tusk: EU Council startled by success of Ukraine’s economy 29 September, 11:45
What to expect from EU-Ukraine summit? 11 October, 13:53
- SOCIETY09:30UN Security Council: Assad regime responsible for three chemical attacks
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 16 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:21MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
- SOCIETY21:39Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars