One of the biggest European bus low-costers came to Ukraine
Flixbus is now connecting Ukraine and Europe
Bus lowcost carrier Flixbus started selling bus tickets to Lviv and Uzhgorod from major European cities, and from Ukraine to Amsterdam, Berlin, Vienna, Frankfurt and others.
The prices start from 6 Euro. Though in practice the tickets are not so cheap as a low-cost status may imply. For example, A trip Lviv – Amsterdam costs 60 Euro.
Flixbus is a German company operating since 2013 as a national network. It is known as the largest intercity bus network established in the shortest amount of time. Now the company offers 900 destinations in 20 countries.
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
- SOCIETY18:06Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
- SOCIETY16:27Militant Vokha to became new commander of Sparta separatist battalion after Motorola
- POLITICS15:41Russia interested in Ukraine unified within internationally recognized borders, - Peskov
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:05Two wounded, no dead in Donbas over past day, - Lysenko
- SPORT13:14Ukraine’s cyclist wins bronze at European Championship
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars