One of participants of coup in Turkey was pilot who shot down Russian fighter plane
According to Ankara mayor, pilot was a member of the preacher Fethullah Gulen organization
One of the participants of the coup in Turkey was the pilot who shot down a Russian fighter plane Su-24 in November 2015. This was stated by Ankara Mayor Melih Gökçek, reports TSN.
According to him, the pilot was a member of the preacher Fethullah Gulen organisation. The activities of this organization, Ankara calls a parallel state.
Earlier, President Erdogan accused Gulen's supporters in revolt organizations. The organization itself, which is based in the United States, has denied the charges, and Gulen personally condemned the coup.
Ankara mayor insists that this organization and spoiled relations between Turkey, and Russia, as their pilot, shot down a Russian SU-24 in November 2015.
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:01Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported
- SOCIETY21:12FSB ensnared Sushchenko in Moscow by preparing trap, - Feygin
- UA & EU20:24"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
- POLITICS19:36"Yesterday I was judged in Russia and today will be judged in Ukraine", - Savchenko
- SOCIETY18:47Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
- POLITICS17:12Ukraine is waging two wars - with Putin's occupiers and crime, - Lutsenko
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
- POLITICS15:36Kyiv to seek Sentsov and Kolchenko's extradition under exchange procedure, - source
- SPORT14:51Ukrainian tennis player Elina Svitolina threatened in Moscow
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars