One of arrested “Crimean saboteurs” could be Dmitry Shtyblikov
Brother of the arrested person allegedly called Russian TV channel. On Shtyblikov’s photo in social net there is a photo from Intelligence Day celebration
One of the detained in Sevastopol “Ukrainian saboteurs” yesterday could be Dmitry Shtyblikov. Shtyblikov’s brother Aleksey called the Russian TV channel Dozhd and denied Dmitry’s complicity with Ukrainian intelligence, claims Russian TV channel Dozhd.
The brother of the arrested said that Dmitry works as an analyst in the Research Center of geopolitical problems and Euro-Atlantic cooperation of Chernomorskiy region “Nomos” in Sevastopol, the TV channel announces.
There are also some photos from the celebration of Intelligence Day in Perevalne village (a village of Simferopol region in Crimea) of 2014 on his page.
Dmitry indeed was a soldier, but before Crimea annexation. Lately he’s been working as a military analyst and for that he got into some lists as a suspect, his brother confirms.
There is an information on his page that he lives in Yevpatoria and does weightlifting.
He studied in Kyiv Higher General Military Commanding College.
Except from Shtyblikov his wife was also taken as a witness, brother of a possibly arrested man added. She was recently released.
The arrested man is charged of sabotage.
Court hearing to elect a preventive measure will be held in Sevastopol’s Lenin district court at 12:00.
Earlier it was reported that Ukraine’s intelligence denied FSB statement about “Ukrainian saboteurs”. Chief Intelligence Directorate of the Ukraine’s Defense Ministry is sure that Russia is concealing its repressions against Crimean people with such statements.
Two detained Ukrainians admitted preparation of sabotage 14 November, 12:12
Russian Aeroflot files over 600 suits against Ukraine’s Aviation Service 25 November, 17:19
Putin recognizes Ukrainian deserters’ education, qualifications, titles 28 November, 14:05
- europe12:17Freight train derailed in Bulgaria, there are victims
- UKRAINE TOP 11:31Every effort is made to return political prisoners from Russia, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS10:46CIA identified individuals who helped Russia intervene in US elections
- UKRAINE TOP 10:09SAP calls Onishchenko for questioning on December 13
- SOCIETY09:25Suicide bombers kill 56 people in Nigeria
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:2831 attack reported in Donbas, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE TOP 07:41Ukrainian who put up "Heavenly Hundred Street" sign on the house was detained in Crimea
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:4914 attacks reported in Donbas, - ATO HQ
- asia23:17UN General Assembly called for immediate cessation of hostilities in Syria
- POLITICS22:51Manafort claimed that “shadow accounting” documents are fake
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
00:18, 10 December Yanukovych avoids coming to Prosecutor General's Office in Kyiv
23:59, 9 December European Parliament approves visa-free regime suspension mechanism