Olifer: Minsk Group meeting started
The press secretary of Ukraine's representative Leonid Kuchma reported this on March 23
Another regular meeting of Minsk Trilateral Contact Group to settle Donbas conflict began in the Belarusian capital on Wednesday. Daria Olifer, press secretary of Ukraine's representative Leonid Kuchma, posted this at Facebook.
According to her, Kuchma is not in Minsk now; however, the official joined the negotiations via Skype.
Earlier today, Ukraine's representative in the political subgroup Roman Bezsmertny said that during the meeting, the sides would discuss verification of security in the conflict zone, justice in transition and opportunities to hold local elections in Donbas. The issues of wrongful sentence in Nadiya Savchenko’s case and travel ban for Ukrainian Presidential Envoy Iryna Gherashchenko that prevents her from entering Russia will also be raised, Bezsmertny said.
Steinmeier: Minsk agreements help to prevent fire in the heart of Europe 25 October, 08:16
Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine 25 October, 17:32
Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ 25 October, 09:43
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:34Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas
- FINANCE18:44Groysman provides electronic declaration of his possessions
- POLITICS17:57Poroshenko receives credentials from Ambassador of Poland Jan Peklo
- SOCIETY17:15Russia's Supreme Court upheld Karpyuk, Klykh sentences
- POLITICS16:26Putin is ready to negotiate with any US president
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:43Trilateral Contact Group meeting kicks off in Minsk
- SOCIETY15:05Novel “Airport” nominated for Shevchenko Award in Ukraine
- FINANCE14:58Groysman: Cabinet to raise minimal salary in Ukraine to USD 125
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:14‘DPR’ capture Ukrainian citizen, charge her with preparing to kidnap their comrade
- UA & EU13:30MP: Netherlands should take responsibility for decision on EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case