Oleg Sentsov turns 40 today
In the honor of the 40th anniversary of Oleh a celebration in his support will be held in Kiev
Ukrainian President Poroshenko congraatulated the prisoned director Oleg Sentsov with his anniversary. He turns 40 years today.
The President promised that Ukraine will do everything to returnevery Ukrainian political prisoner.
Recall, Ukrainian director was detained by Russian occupation forces in May 2014, and was sentenced to 20 years in prison in August 2015- in Rostov-on-Don.
In the honor of the 40th anniversary of Oleh a rally in his support will be held in Kiev. The start is at 7 p.m. on the Independence Square. Organizers promise to read narrations from his book "The Stories". His friends and colleagues shall also make their speeches.
Normandy four meeting finished, Poroshenko leaves 20 October, 00:58
Poroshenko holds speech after Normandy Four meeting 20 October, 01:46
Poroshenko to meet with Stoltenberg in Brussels 20 October, 10:25
Merkel stresses importance of negotiations on Ukraine with Putin 20 October, 12:42
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:36OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
- SOCIETY18:17Searches at Kseniya Babych: Investigators believe first interrogation is most important
- POLITICS17:29Putin, Russian Security Council discuss Normandy talks
- SOCIETY16:40Searches at Kseniya Babych: Russia may have plan to threaten journalists
- UKRAINE TOP 16:30Searches at Kseniya Babych: after 3 hours an interview at the Investigation Committee is over
- POLITICS15:58Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine
- UKRAINE TOP 15:18Searches at Kseniya Babych: 112 Ukraine TV channel statement
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars