Obama: "We need to resolve the conflict throughout the world, particularly in Ukraine"
NATO allies should strive to achieve the goals of the Alliance of spending 2% of GDP on defense
It is necessary to continue funding NATO to be able to resolve the conflict throughout the world, particularly in Ukraine. This was stated by US President Barack Obama during a joint meeting with the Prime Minister of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland David Cameron, reports "UNIAN".
"We need to continue investing in NATO so that we can fulfill our international commitments from Afghanistan to the Aegean Sea. We have to solve the conflict in Ukraine, and again assure of the support our allies, who are rightly concerned about the Russian aggression. All NATO allies should strive to achieve the goals of the Alliance of spending 2% of gross domestic product on defense, "- Barack Obama said.
It was reported earlier that on April 25, Barack Obama will discuss the situation in Ukraine with European leaders.
Poroshenko to meet with Stoltenberg in Brussels 20 October, 10:25
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations 24 October, 21:04
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:34Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas
- FINANCE18:44Groysman provides electronic declaration of his possessions
- POLITICS17:57Poroshenko receives credentials from Ambassador of Poland Jan Peklo
- SOCIETY17:15Russia's Supreme Court upheld Karpyuk, Klykh sentences
- POLITICS16:26Putin is ready to negotiate with any US president
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:43Trilateral Contact Group meeting kicks off in Minsk
- SOCIETY15:05Novel “Airport” nominated for Shevchenko Award in Ukraine
- FINANCE14:58Groysman: Cabinet to raise minimal salary in Ukraine to USD 125
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:14‘DPR’ capture Ukrainian citizen, charge her with preparing to kidnap their comrade
- UA & EU13:30MP: Netherlands should take responsibility for decision on EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case