Obama: US and EU to preserve sanctions against Russia
Sanctions remain until full implementation of Minsk Agreements
According to Unian, United States President Barack Obama said this on a press conference with the President of the European Council Donald Tusk and the President of the European Commission Jean-Claude Juncker in the framework of the NATO Summit in Warsaw.
"We will continue to support Ukraine here, in Europe, as it introduces important political and economic reforms", he stated.
"The US and EU are ready to preserve the sanctions against Russia until full implementation of Minsk Agreements", Obama stressed.
According to US President, EU and the Alliance have the opportunity to strengthen its relations in the Defense field during the Summit in Warsaw.
Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine 25 October, 17:32
Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt 25 October, 13:44
Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes 25 October, 15:15
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:43Trilateral Contact Group meeting kicks off in Minsk
- SOCIETY15:05Novel “Airport” nominated for Shevchenko Award in Ukraine
- FINANCE14:58Groysman: Cabinet to raise minimal salary in Ukraine to USD 125
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:14‘DPR’ capture Ukrainian citizen, charge her with preparing to kidnap their comrade
- UA & EU13:30MP: Netherlands should take responsibility for decision on EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- FINANCE12:17IMF mission delays visit to Ukraine
- POLITICS11:29Savchenko: ‘I came to support Ukrainians – even if I don’t leave Russia alive’
- POLITICS10:44Trump: Hillary could bring the U.S. to WWIII
- POLITICS10:00Savchenko reaches Russian court as hearing in Karpyuk, Klykh cases goes on
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:21OSCE SMM in Donbas reports limited access to disengagement areas
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas