Obama: Russia sanctions will continue until Minsk ceasefire implemented
US President said he made it clear to his Russian counterpart
Sanctions against Russia will act until the full implementation of the Minsk agreements. The US President Barack Obama stated this on Monday at the close of the G20 summit, Reuters reports.
Obama said he he made clear to Russian President Vladimir Putin that until the Minsk ceasefire for Ukraine was implemented, sanctions on Russia will remain.
Obama and Putin met on the margins of the G20 summit in China, where they discussed the situation in Syria and Ukraine. They instructed the foreign ministers, Sergei Lavrov and John Kerry to meet in order to continue work on the agreement on Syria.
- SOCIETY10:33Free Sentsov action at Ukraine’s film festival in Poland
- SPORT09:49Ukraine’s athletes win five medals at World Cup in swimming
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:01Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported
- SOCIETY21:12FSB ensnared Sushchenko in Moscow by preparing trap, - Feygin
- UA & EU20:24"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
- POLITICS19:36"Yesterday I was judged in Russia and today will be judged in Ukraine", - Savchenko
- SOCIETY18:47Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
- POLITICS17:12Ukraine is waging two wars - with Putin's occupiers and crime, - Lutsenko
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars