Obama and Poroshenko to discuss preservation of sanctions against Russia during NATO Summit
NATO-Ukraine Commission to hold meeting in Warsaw
Deputy National Security Adviser Ben Rhodes said the American President Barack Obama and President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko will hold a meeting on the sidelines of the NATO Summit in Warsaw, RIA Novosti reports.
"It will be a good opportunity to reaffirm our commitment to the sovereignty and territorial integrity of Ukraine, to stress the importance of the implementation of the Minsk agreements and express willingness to maintain sanctions against Russia until it fulfills its obligations", Rhodes said.
He said that NATO-Ukraine Commission will hold a meeting during NATO Summit, in which the leaders of Britain, France, Italy and Germany will take part along with US and Ukraine presidents.
Merkel stresses importance of negotiations on Ukraine with Putin 20 October, 12:42
Poroshenko holds speech after Normandy Four meeting 20 October, 01:46
Normandy four meeting finished, Poroshenko leaves 20 October, 00:58
Poroshenko to meet with Stoltenberg in Brussels 20 October, 10:25
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:01Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported
- SOCIETY21:12FSB ensnared Sushchenko in Moscow by preparing trap, - Feygin
- UA & EU20:24"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
- POLITICS19:36"Yesterday I was judged in Russia and today will be judged in Ukraine", - Savchenko
- SOCIETY18:47Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
- POLITICS17:12Ukraine is waging two wars - with Putin's occupiers and crime, - Lutsenko
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
- POLITICS15:36Kyiv to seek Sentsov and Kolchenko's extradition under exchange procedure, - source
- SPORT14:51Ukrainian tennis player Elina Svitolina threatened in Moscow
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars