Number of allowed places for peaceful assembly cut twice in the occupied Crimea
Occupation authorities cut the list of places for rallies from more than 700 to 360
The number of allowed places for peaceful assembly shrank twice in the occupied Crimea.
According to the Crimean Human Rights Group, the occupation authorities cut the list of places for rallies from more than 700 to 360.
The reason is not explained. In some cities, rallies were restricted even more. In particular, in Kerch the list is 5 times reduced now.
According to human rights groups, this is unreasonable restriction of the right for freedom of assembly by the Russian occupation authorities in the Crimea.
Ukraine sues Russia for illegal capture of its gas assets in Crimea 19 October, 11:27
Linkevicius: Lithuania might extend sanctions against Russia 20 October, 16:30
Chyigoz case: Another court session to be held on Monday 24 October, 09:28
- SOCIETY14:31US extends ban on flights of aircraft in Simferopol and Dnipropetrovsk
- UKRAINE CRISIS 13:44Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt
- SOCIETY12:55SBU interrogates Savchenko as witness in Ukraine’s territorial integrity infringement case
- SOCIETY11:58Lutkovska calls on Russia’s Ombudsman to rethink transfer of Sentsov, Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY11:14Groysman: We conduct large-scale reform of local self-government in Ukraine
- SOCIETY10:3180 human rights organizations urge not to allow Russia to UN Human Rights Council
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:43Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- SOCIETY08:58Netherlands consider two options for MH17 trial
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:16Steinmeier: Minsk agreements help to prevent fire in the heart of Europe
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:5925 attacks from Russia-backed militants reported, - ATO HQ
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain