Nuland, Surkov to discuss course of Donbas conflict
The officials will meet in Moscow in near time, - TASS
Victoria Nuland, Assistant Secretary of State for European and Eurasian Affairs, will meet Putin’s aide Vladislav Surkov. The meeting is to take place in Moscow. TASS agency reported this with the reference to a diplomatic source in Russia.
‘It is expected that Ukrainian topics will be discussed at the meeting,’ the source said.
Nuland is reported to arrive to Moscow on late October 4.
It’s not the first time that Nuland meets Surkov due to the course of military actions in Ukraine. Their previous meeting took place in Kaliningrad in January this year; they discussed the course of implementation of Minsk agreement. The talks lasted for six hours.
EU foreign ministers to urge Assad and his allies to come to trial 17 October, 08:30
American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning 23 October, 18:54
Russia suspended implementation of agreement on plutonium disposal 4 October, 14:12
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
- SOCIETY14:31US extends ban on flights of aircraft in Simferopol and Dnipropetrovsk
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas