Nuland: Poroshenko and Obama to meet at NATO summit in Warsaw
She plans to discuss security issue and fulfillment of Minsk agreements
The Assistant Secretary of State for European and Eurasian Affairs at the United States Department of State Victoria Nuland said this during a press conference with Andriy Parubiy, broadcasted by 112 Ukraine TV Channel.
According to her, she plans to meet with Ukrainian officials to discuss security issues and the implementation of Minsk Peace deals.
"The work we conducted in compliance with requirements of the IMF for the last two months allowed us to sign loan guarantees to the value of a billion. I want to say that I am here with a few colleagues from the White House and we want to meet now to feel the atmosphere of the meeting of our presidents in Warsaw and discuss the security and Minsk agreements’ implementation issues", Nuland said.
What to expect from EU-Ukraine summit? 11 October, 13:53
- POLITICS09:15Ukraine, France discuss placing OSCE police mission in Donbas
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:30Donbas: 54 attacks on Ukrainian positions over last 24 hours
- POLITICS07:50Klimkin: Normandy Four foreign ministers could meet in late November
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Vodyane, Donetsk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:50OSCE SMM reports increase of military activity in Donbas
- UKRAINE TOP 21:18Ukraine slaps Russian airlines with 28 million dollars fine
- RUSSIA19:47Foreign Ministry: Russia must release Sushchenko and other detained Ukrainians
- FINANCE19:00IMF confirm visit of their mission to Ukraine in November
- POLITICS18:14Amnesty International: Karpyuk, Klykh fell victims of Russian parody on justice
- POLITICS17:31Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case