Nuland arrives to Kyiv to meet with Ukrainian officials
Assistant secretary of State to go to Moscow after visiting Kyiv
US Assistant for European and Eurasian Affairs Secretary of State Victoria Nuland arrived to Kyiv on June 22. The US Embassy to Ukraine reports this on Facebook.
The Assistant Secretary of State will meet with Ukrainian officials to discuss bilateral and regional issues, including the reform priorities and implementation of the Minsk agreements.
"After that she will go to Moscow to discuss the situation in the eastern Ukraine and the next steps for the implementation of the Minsk agreements, with the support of Normandy Four countries and the Trilateral contact group", reads the statement.
What to expect from EU-Ukraine summit? 11 October, 13:53
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Vodyane, Donetsk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:50OSCE SMM reports increase of military activity in Donbas
- UKRAINE TOP 21:18Ukraine slaps Russian airlines with 28 million dollars fine
- RUSSIA19:47Foreign Ministry: Russia must release Sushchenko and other detained Ukrainians
- FINANCE19:00IMF confirm visit of their mission to Ukraine in November
- POLITICS18:14Amnesty International: Karpyuk, Klykh fell victims of Russian parody on justice
- POLITICS17:31Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition
- SPORT16:48Boxing: Lomachenko and Russian boxer pose wearing T-shirts with Ukrainian trident
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:03Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case