Nuclear physicist who worked for the CIA, executed in Iran
On penalty reported scientist's relatives, after his body was returned to his native city
Iranian nuclear physicist Shahram Amiri, who lived a long time in the USA was executed in Tehran. This was reported by the scientist's family, according to BBC. On penalty reported Amiri's relatives, when his body was returned to his native city. They found the traces of rope around the neck of the scientist.
Shahram Amiri in 2009 went on a pilgrimage to Mecca, and then disappeared and appeared in the United States, where, as reported he was kept by force by the CIA. US denied any involvement in the abduction. In 2010, ABC News channel reported that a nuclear physicist fled to the United States and helped the CIA to gather information on Iran's nuclear program. Subsequently, the White House said that the scientist willfully fled to the United States and gave Washington the important information.
In 2010, Amiri returned to Tehran, where he was greeted as a hero. However, after this he fell under long period of imprisonment.
Nuland goes to Moscow to discuss Donbas 4 October, 08:37
Poroshenko invites American companies to join National Investment Council 28 September, 19:33
Pentagon spots unsuccessful launch of North Korea ballistic missile 16 October, 13:07
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:01Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported
- SOCIETY21:12FSB ensnared Sushchenko in Moscow by preparing trap, - Feygin
- UA & EU20:24"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
- POLITICS19:36"Yesterday I was judged in Russia and today will be judged in Ukraine", - Savchenko
- SOCIETY18:47Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
- POLITICS17:12Ukraine is waging two wars - with Putin's occupiers and crime, - Lutsenko
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
- POLITICS15:36Kyiv to seek Sentsov and Kolchenko's extradition under exchange procedure, - source
- SPORT14:51Ukrainian tennis player Elina Svitolina threatened in Moscow
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars