Novikov about the case of Umerov: There's a need to attract reputable intermediaries
"The precedent already exists, why not," - said the lawyer, comparing the cases of Umerov and Savchenko
It is necessary to attract reputable intermediaries in the case of the deputy head of the Mejlis Ilmi Umerov, who is being persecuted by occupational authorities of the Crimea. This was said by lawyer Ilya Novikov on air of 112 Ukraine TV-channel.
"People who have it all planned, are just some ready moves and solutions. If orienting on Savchenko case, without psychiatry, but with purely medical indications, this is not in the formal plane, but the plane of specific agreements, made in political channels. International doctors visited Nadiya twice. Therefore, if Ukraine shows a certain firmness, and not only Ukraine, there's a need to attract reputable intermediaries. The precedent already exists, why not," - said the lawyer.
As it was reported, Ilmi Umerov's medical condition is still bad. This was announced by Nikolai Polozov, an attorney of a detained deputy head of the Crimean Mejlis Ilmi Umerov, on his Facebook page, after he had a meeting with his defendant.
Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas 27 October, 16:03
Moscow court rejects appeal on Sushchenko’s arrest 27 October, 13:30
Sushchenko needs to be exchanged, - lawyer 27 October, 14:30
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Vodyane, Donetsk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:50OSCE SMM reports increase of military activity in Donbas
- UKRAINE TOP 21:18Ukraine slaps Russian airlines with 28 million dollars fine
- RUSSIA19:47Foreign Ministry: Russia must release Sushchenko and other detained Ukrainians
- FINANCE19:00IMF confirm visit of their mission to Ukraine in November
- POLITICS18:14Amnesty International: Karpyuk, Klykh fell victims of Russian parody on justice
- POLITICS17:31Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition
- SPORT16:48Boxing: Lomachenko and Russian boxer pose wearing T-shirts with Ukrainian trident
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:03Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case