Norway not to lift sanctions against Russia until Ukraine restores its territorial integrity
'We cannot accept Russia military forces on Ukrainian territory', Norway Foreign Minister says
Norway Foreign Minister Børge Brende assured that his State will extend sanctions against the Russian Federation until Ukraine restores its sovereignty and territorial integrity. He said this during a meeting with Ukraine's President Petro Poroshenko, President Administration press service reports.
Poroshenko informed Brende about the security policy in the Donbas region and the process of the Minsk Agreements implementation.
'We cannot accept Russia military forces on Ukrainian territory', Norway Foreign Minister says.
Ukraine's President thanked Norway government for active financial support for the humanitarian field and reforms in Ukraine.
Merkel stresses importance of negotiations on Ukraine with Putin 20 October, 12:42
Poroshenko to meet with Stoltenberg in Brussels 20 October, 10:25
Normandy four meeting finished, Poroshenko leaves 20 October, 00:58
Poroshenko holds speech after Normandy Four meeting 20 October, 01:46
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:57Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Avdiivka, Donetsk region
- SPORT22:42UEFA Champions League: Shakhtar Donetsk defeats KAA Gent 5-0
- POLITICS21:30Stoltenberg: NATO and allies to assist Ukraine via trust funds
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:44‘DPR’ militants: Debaltsevo remains
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:01Russia against return of Debaltsevo under control of Ukraine, - Peskov
- UA & EU19:39Czech Senate demands from Russia to stop supporting militants in Donbas, - Gerashchenko
- FINANCE18:44Ukrainian Parliament passes draft law of 2017 state budget in first reading
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:01Normandy Four wants OSCE armed mission to stay in Donbas only during elections
- POLITICS17:58Russian Defense Ministry: humanitarian pause in Syrian Aleppo extended for a day
- RUSSIA17:12Peskov: Putin agrees on placing OSCE police mission in Donbas
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars
18:42, 20 October Poroshenko, Orban meet in Brussels