North Korea warns US about readiness to deliver nuclear strike
"All of our operating groups are willing to inflict merciless crushing blow to enemy after slightest provocation on his part", reads the statement
Pyongyang has warned the United States that it is ready to make a preemptive nuclear strike in the event of any provocation against North Korea. Interfax Ukraine reports this referring to the statement by Korean Central News Agency.
"Revolutionary Armed Forces of DPRK forces moved into the mode of a preemptive nuclear strike in current regime of military confrontation, to rebuff ludicrous war hysteria of the enemy, aimed at undermining the sovereignty and the right of the DPRK to exist. All of our operating groups are willing to inflict merciless crushing blow to enemy in the event of the slightest provocation on his part", reads the statement.
It is noted that "a preemptive nuclear strike is not the monopoly of the US", and the United States, by bringing a military base on Guam strategic bombers B-2 and B-1B, prepare the invasion of North Korea.
Poroshenko invites American companies to join National Investment Council 28 September, 19:33
Nuland goes to Moscow to discuss Donbas 4 October, 08:37
Pentagon spots unsuccessful launch of North Korea ballistic missile 16 October, 13:07
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
- SOCIETY14:31US extends ban on flights of aircraft in Simferopol and Dnipropetrovsk
- UKRAINE CRISIS 13:44Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas