North Korea may break diplomatic relations with US
DPRK authorities consider financial sanctions in US as declaration of war and threaten to act according to wartime laws
North Korean government plans to break diplomatic relations with the United States due to the imposed sanctions (Rosbalt).
The UN office - "the New York Channel" - is the only channel of communication between the representatives of the two States.
"The White House imposed financial sanctions against 22 organizations and officials of North Korea. According to US authorities, they all are involved in violation of human rights", reads the message.
Kim Jong-un is also in the United States' black book.
DPRK authorities consider financial sanctions in US as the declaration of war, the Korean Central News Agency (KCNA) reports. North Korea Foreign Ministry threatened to act according to wartime laws unless the sanctions will be called off.
EU Council not to impose sanctions against Russia because of Syria 17 October, 20:36
Merkel, Hollande may discuss sanctions against Russia at EU Summit 20 October, 08:56
Linkevicius: Lithuania might extend sanctions against Russia 20 October, 16:30
Ukraine banned all Russian payment systems in Ukraine 18 October, 14:35
- UKRAINE TOP 13:54Searches at Kseniya Babych: it is dangerous for Ukrainian journalists to stay in Moscow, - Feygin
- RUSSIA13:22Russia refuses to hand Sentsov over to Ukraine
- POLITICS12:32Searches at Kseniya Babych: No media freedom in Russia for long time already, - Gerashchenko
- UKRAINE TOP 11:51Searches in Moscow flat of Ukrainian journalist Kseniya Babych
- POLITICS11:15Searches at Kseniya Babych: Russian law enforcers search apartment of 112 Ukraine TV channel's reporter in Moscow
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:58Poltorak: Minsk agreements put Debaltseve as Ukrainian territory
- POLITICS10:12Cabinet allocates USD 4.8 mln for development of military technologies
- POLITICS09:28Syrian army vows to down Turkish military aircraft
- POLITICS08:47Russia: ‘Humanitarian break’ in Aleppo continues until October 24
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:00Donbas: Vicinities of Mariupol under mortar fire
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars
18:42, 20 October Poroshenko, Orban meet in Brussels