Normandy Four meeting to kick off on 18.30, October 19 in Berlin
Francois Hollande’s administration reported this on Tuesday evening
The approaching meeting of the leaders of the Normandy Four will begin at 6.30 p.m. (5.30 Kyiv time) on October 19 in the German capital. The respective message was posted on the website of French president Francois Hollande late on Tuesday, October 18.
Earlier today, Ukraine’s president Petro Poroshenko added that briefly before the summit in Berlin, he would join the trilateral meeting with his German and French counterparts; the sides are expected to coordinate their positions.
Previously, the parties to the Normandy Four – Ukraine, France, Germany and Russia – agreed to hold the meeting in Berlin on October 19. According to Poroshenko, the meeting is supposed to make Russia more cooperative in terms of complying with security-related provisions of Minsk agreements.
Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin 24 October, 17:23
Merkel stresses importance of negotiations on Ukraine with Putin 20 October, 12:42
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
Poroshenko holds speech after Normandy Four meeting 20 October, 01:46
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
- SOCIETY14:30Sushchenko needs to be exchanged, - lawyer
- SOCIETY13:30Moscow court rejects appeal on Sushchenko’s arrest
- SOCIETY12:43112 Ukraine becomes best news TV channel 2016
- SOCIETY11:21Savchenko in Moscow walks on Red Square and visits Ukraine’s Embassy
- POLITICS10:32NATO describes rotation of forces in Eastern Europe
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:44Militants increase fire activity: 72 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:05Russia sends its 57th humanitarian convoy to Donbas
- SOCIETY08:14Russia provides Netherlands with MH17 materials
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 28 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case