Normandy four meeting finished, Poroshenko leaves
Any minute now President of Ukraine should speak on results of negotiations
The Normandy format talks have been completed. President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko left the room. It is reported by the correspondent of 112 Ukraine TV Channel.
At any moment should be held a press conference with Petro Poroshenko in the Consulate of Ukraine in Germany.
The talks began at about 19.30 pm Kyiv time.
They are going to come to the media after the talks. Angela Merkel and Francois Hollande will take a speech together. Poroshenko will perform at the Embassy of Ukraine in Germany.
Recall that an agreement on the meeting was reached after long discussions. The presidential press service said that Poroshenko, Merkel and Hollande agreed to hold talks in Normandy format to urge Russia perform security part of the Minsk agreement.
A spokesman for German Chancellor, Steffen Seibert, announcing the meeting, said that Merkel invited Poroshenko, Hollande, and Putin to "compare the implementation of the Minsk agreements with their last meeting and discuss further steps".
Poroshenko holds speech after Normandy Four meeting 20 October, 01:46
Normandy format participants take a break 20 October, 00:00
Merkel stresses importance of negotiations on Ukraine with Putin 20 October, 12:42
Negotiations in Normandy format resumed 20 October, 00:47
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
- UA & EU21:13Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
- SOCIETY18:06Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
- SOCIETY16:27Militant Vokha to became new commander of Sparta separatist battalion after Motorola
- POLITICS15:41Russia interested in Ukraine unified within internationally recognized borders, - Peskov
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars