“Nord Stream-2” a political project against Ukraine
Deputy Prime Minister of Slovakia Miroslav Lajcak believes that construction of “Nord Stream-2” is a political project
Miroslav Lajcak claimed this during the meeting with Ukrainian PM Arseniy Yatsenyuk in Kyiv today, informs UNIAN.
“Nord Stream-2” is a purely political project and I don’t see any other reason for its construction. We discussed it in the EU in December, as well as an important court ruling in relation to this project”, - he said.
According to Lajcak this project is directed against Ukraine and the EU aims at diversifying the energy sector.
“That’s why we are united on this issue”, - added Lajcak.
UNIAN informs that the Head of the largest state energy company “Naftogaz Ukrainy” Andriy Kobolev believes that construction of “Nord Stream-2”, which “Gazprom” intends to execute together with a number of EU countries will destroy transportation route of gas to the EU.
Project “Nord Stream-2” will supply two gas pipelines with capacity of 55 bcma of gas annually from Russia to Germany through the Baltic Sea.
Steinmeier: EU might fall 24 October, 10:58
Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko 23 October, 21:13
Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations 24 October, 21:04
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:5925 attacks from Russia-backed militants reported, - ATO HQ
- UA & EU23:22Ukraine, Montenegro, Albania, Liechtenstein and Norway join EU anti-Russia sanctions
- POLITICS22:37Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order
- RUSSIA21:53Russia opens criminal cases against six Ukraine’s Armed Forces commanders
- UA & EU21:04Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:21Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region
- SOCIETY19:37Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away
- SOCIETY18:49Health Ministry to offer creation of Ukraine’s National Health Service
- SOCIETY18:05Law enforcement officers complete measures regarding mining of 112 Ukraine TV Channel
- POLITICS17:23Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain