Night artillery raid by Russian proxies on Maryinka center
Maryinka center was shelled last night - Abroskin uploaded dramatic video of night artillery raid by Russian proxies
Militants so-called DNR shelled Maryinka center last night. This was stated by the head of Ukrainian police department in Donetsk region Vyacheslav Abroskin.
He uploaded dramatic video of the consequences of night artillery raid by Russian proxies.
According to him, most attacks hit avenue of Friendship.
The shells hit a house near a school, it caught fire. The message also says that it's not possible to inspect the damage.
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Vodyane, Donetsk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:50OSCE SMM reports increase of military activity in Donbas
- UKRAINE TOP 21:18Ukraine slaps Russian airlines with 28 million dollars fine
- RUSSIA19:47Foreign Ministry: Russia must release Sushchenko and other detained Ukrainians
- FINANCE19:00IMF confirm visit of their mission to Ukraine in November
- POLITICS18:14Amnesty International: Karpyuk, Klykh fell victims of Russian parody on justice
- POLITICS17:31Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition
- SPORT16:48Boxing: Lomachenko and Russian boxer pose wearing T-shirts with Ukrainian trident
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:03Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case