New Year will be quiet in Donbas, - Russia’s Foreign Ministry
Minsk Contact Group reached agreement on a holiday truce in the conflict zone
The Trilateral Contact Group at its meeting in Minsk agreed on a truce in Donbas during the New Year holidays, Russian Foreign Ministry’s spokeswoman Maria Zakharova told the RIA Novosti news agency. “The Group agreed on clearing mines in certain areas and supported an offer on full ceasefire for the period of New Year and Christmas holidays”, she said.
Putin's French far-right friend 2 December, 18:55
Putin refuses to release Sentsov, calling his question "sensitive" 2 December, 18:13
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:1426 attacks were reported in Donbas, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS22:18US Congress prohibited Pentagon from cooperating with Russia while it encroaches on Ukraine’s territorial integrity
- UKRAINE TOP 21:31Poroshenko and Polish Prime Minister discussed construction of gas interconnector between Ukraine and Poland
- UKRAINE TOP 20:49The case on May 2 in Odessa will be considered from the beginning due to changes in board of judges
- SOCIETY20:23Police busted VIP-casino in Kyiv, where entry ticket was $ 1,000
- UKRAINE TOP 19:43Ukraine’s Prime Minister at FTAs conference at UCCI
- UKRAINE TOP 19:29Shulyak interrogation is over
- UKRAINE TOP 18:34Russia is trying to divert world’s attention from ATO issue, - Poltorak
- POLITICS18:26Shulyak’s interview: ‘I did my best not to let people on Maidan die’
- UKRAINE TOP 18:13Putin refuses to release Sentsov, calling his question "sensitive"
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine