The Trilateral Contact Group at its meeting in Minsk agreed on a truce in Donbas during the New Year holidays, Russian Foreign Ministry’s spokeswoman Maria Zakharova told the RIA Novosti news agency. “The Group agreed on clearing mines in certain areas and supported an offer on full ceasefire for the period of New Year and Christmas holidays”, she said.
22:16 25.07.2017 Volodymyr Zhemchugov: ""I understood that we blowing up state facilities, and we can be charged for it", - Ukrainian partisan"
New Year will be quiet in Donbas, - Russia’s Foreign Ministry
Minsk Contact Group reached agreement on a holiday truce in the conflict zone
- POLITICS09:04McCain out of sick bed, met at U.S. Senate with standing ovations
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:39Donbas: 120 mm mines hit Novotoshkivske, Luhansk region
- POLITICS07:56NATO fighter intercepts Russian aircraft over Black Sea
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas conflict: Mortar fire in Krasnohorivka, Donetsk region
- POLITICS22:51Cabinet disbands Antonov aircraft engineering consortium
- UKRAINE CRISIS 21:31330 injured civilians in Donbas since early 2017, - OSCE SMM in Ukraine
- RUSSIA20:47Russia asks Ukraine to let consul see detained Ageev
- POLITICS20:02Ukraine never helped any of U.S. presidential candidates, - Ukraine's Embassy in US
- UA & EU19:19EU publishes official statement of Ukraine-EU Association Agreement entry into force
- SOCIETY18:36FlixBus starts work in Ukraine
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
16:21, 21 July Earthquake in Aegean Sea claims at least two lives