New US Ambassador Yovanovitch greats Ukrainians
Newly appointed US Ambassador to Ukraine addressed to Ukrainians and expressed support for sovereignty of Ukraine
US Embassy in Ukraine posted Jovanovitch's video to the citizens of Ukraine on YouTube.
"Hello, Ukraine! My name is Marie Yovanovitch. I am honored to be the new ambassador of the United States in Ukraine. I am very pleased to return to Ukraine. I like to live and work in Ukraine. And now I'm looking forward to the opportunity to travel and know all its corners with my dog, to meet with old friends and find new ones, eat a whole bowl of real Ukrainian dumplings", said Jovanovitch.
"We watched from afar the great achievements of Ukraine in the past two years, but we must still do a lot and I hope to work together with you to maintain the sovereignty, territorial integrity, democratic and prosperous Ukraine", said the ambassador.
Marie Jovanovitch will take part in the celebration of Ukraine's Independence Day on August 24.
Nuland goes to Moscow to discuss Donbas 4 October, 08:37
Poroshenko invites American companies to join National Investment Council 28 September, 19:33
Pentagon chief expresses need for nuclear weapons to deter Russia’s threat 27 September, 08:33
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 16 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:21MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
- SOCIETY21:39Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
- SOCIETY18:17Searches at Kseniya Babych: Investigators believe first interrogation is most important
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars