New US Ambassador to Ukraine Yovanovitch presents credentials to Poroshenko
Yovanovitch arrived in Ukraine on August 23
The new US Ambassador to Ukraine Marie Yovanovitch handed her credentials to the President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko. She stated this while talking to journalists.
"I am happy to come back to Ukraine. It was a great honor for me to present my credentials to President Poroshenko, and a great responsibility to serve as US Ambassador to Ukraine", she said.
She noted that the US is a partner and friend of Ukraine and added that "it will continue like this".
"I look forward to continuing my work in Ukraine and meeting with everyone, both personally and in groups. I look forward to traveling in Ukraine to see the changes that are taking place in the country, to hear and see what Ukrainians achieve through these changes" , she added.
It should be noted that Marie Yovanovitch arrived in Ukraine on 23 August.
Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin 24 October, 17:23
Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine 25 October, 17:32
Merkel stresses importance of negotiations on Ukraine with Putin 20 October, 12:42
Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away 24 October, 19:37
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 12 attacks by Russia-backed militants since Monday evening
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas