New U.S. Ambassador to arrive in Ukraine next week
The diplomat will substitute Geoffrey Pyatt who’s about to become Ambassador of the United States in Greece
Marie L. Yovanovitch is to arrive in Kyiv newt week to take the office of U.S. Ambassador in Ukraine. The Embassy tweeted this on Friday.
‘Looking forward to welcoming Ambassador Marie Yovanovitch to Ukraine next week!,’ reads the message.
In mid-July, the U.S. Senate approved the nomination of diplomat Marie Yovanovitch as a new United States Ambassador to Ukraine instead Geoffrey Pyatt.
Marie Yovanovitch worked in Ukraine in 2001-2004 as Deputy Chief of Mission at the U.S. Embassy in Kyiv.
Ukraine, USA discuss lethal weaponry supplies 19 October, 07:47
Poltorak: Ukraine aims to become major non-NATO ally of the U.S. 10 October, 10:00
Nuland goes to Moscow to discuss Donbas 4 October, 08:37
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:58Steinmeier: EU might fall
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:15Bezsmertny: Real ‘disengagement line’ and one defined in Minsk agreements are different
- POLITICS09:28Chyigoz case: Another court session to be held on Monday
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:46Donbas: Mines hit Ukrainian positions in Luhansk region
- SPORT08:00Usyk gets WBO Fighter of the Year award
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
- UA & EU21:13Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars