New MP's fight in Ukrainian parliament
Prime Minister of Ukraine Arseniy Yatsenyuk thanked to all the MP's “for warm greeting”speech
“Dear Mp`s, I am very thankful for warm greeting you gave. And for the work on Tax Code and Budget Code" - said Prime Minister.
“I suggest to move to the next question. I`m not going to comment this. There is nothing to talk about” - said Yatsenyuk.
"Volodya, let’s cut off with all the answers. I am asking you. Yes, there are many morons here. Just let me get over with an hour of questions" - responds Yatsenyuk.
Today Ukrainian Parliament heard the Government report. On its results a lot of changes can be introduced. But a fight started and interrupted the report.
Watch the video:
Poroshenko holds speech after Normandy Four meeting 20 October, 01:46
Normandy four meeting finished, Poroshenko leaves 20 October, 00:58
Poroshenko to meet with Stoltenberg in Brussels 20 October, 10:25
Merkel stresses importance of negotiations on Ukraine with Putin 20 October, 12:42
- POLITICS12:34Ukraine’s Interpol to conduct internal review of Yanukovych allies’ charges
- UKRAINE CRISIS 11:2333 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ
- SOCIETY10:33Free Sentsov action at Ukraine’s film festival in Poland
- SPORT09:49Ukraine’s athletes win five medals at World Cup in swimming
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:01Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported
- SOCIETY21:12FSB ensnared Sushchenko in Moscow by preparing trap, - Feygin
- UA & EU20:24"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
- POLITICS19:36"Yesterday I was judged in Russia and today will be judged in Ukraine", - Savchenko
- SOCIETY18:47Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars