New German Ambassador presents his credentials to Ukrainian Foreign Ministry
Level of Ukrainian-German relations is recognized as high
Newly appointed Ambassador of Germany to Ukraine Ernst Wolfgang Reichel presented copies of credentials to the Deputy Minister for European Integration, Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine Olena Zerkal. Foreign Ministry’s press service reports this.
"During the meeting the sides noted the high level of bilateral Ukrainian-German relations and the mutual desire to further enhance. The two sides also discussed regional problems", reads the report.
Zerkal highlighted the practical assistance of the German side on the issue of the implementation of internal reforms in Ukraine.
Tusk: EU Council startled by success of Ukraine’s economy 29 September, 11:45
What to expect from EU-Ukraine summit? 11 October, 13:53
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
- UA & EU21:13Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
- SOCIETY18:06Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
- SOCIETY16:27Militant Vokha to became new commander of Sparta separatist battalion after Motorola
- POLITICS15:41Russia interested in Ukraine unified within internationally recognized borders, - Peskov
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars