New bill in support of Ukraine registered in US Congress
Its autors state that the Russian aggression has undermined the sovereignty of Ukraine
A new bill is registered in the US House of Representatives. This document defines the US position on the illegal Russian occupation of the Crimea, strengthens sanctions against it and offers innovative methods to assist Ukraine, reported "Voice of America".
US lawmakers Eliot Engel (Democrat from New York) and Adam Kinzinger (Republican from Illinois) reported on Friday that they proposed the bill, which deals with the current crisis in Ukraine. They were joined by a group of 14 other legislators, including a bipartisan leadership of Ukrainian "caucus" in the House of Representatives, who proposed the Act of Ukraine of stability and democracy (STAND).
The authors of the Bill write that the Russian aggression has undermined the sovereignty of Ukraine and at the same time threatens US long-term investment in free and peaceful Europe.
Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas 27 October, 16:03
Sushchenko needs to be exchanged, - lawyer 27 October, 14:30
Moscow court rejects appeal on Sushchenko’s arrest 27 October, 13:30
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Vodyane, Donetsk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:50OSCE SMM reports increase of military activity in Donbas
- UKRAINE TOP 21:18Ukraine slaps Russian airlines with 28 million dollars fine
- RUSSIA19:47Foreign Ministry: Russia must release Sushchenko and other detained Ukrainians
- FINANCE19:00IMF confirm visit of their mission to Ukraine in November
- POLITICS18:14Amnesty International: Karpyuk, Klykh fell victims of Russian parody on justice
- POLITICS17:31Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition
- SPORT16:48Boxing: Lomachenko and Russian boxer pose wearing T-shirts with Ukrainian trident
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:03Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case