Nephew of Turkish coup mastermind Fethullah Gülen arrested in Ankara
Earlier preacher Gülen asked the US government not to extradite him to Turkey
The nephew of the Turkish coup mastermind Fethullah Gülen Mohammed Saeed arrested in Ankara, the capital of Turkey. AFP reported on Twitter, with reference to the state media.
Earlier preacher Gülen has asked the US government not to extradite him to Turkey.
Erdogan blamed Gulen, who currently resides in the USA, for the coup attempt. At the same time the State Department requires proof of guilt of Gulen for the extradition to his homeland.
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 28 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:14OSCE Representative to visit occupied Donbas, meet Ukraine’s hostages
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:31Next Trilateral Contact Group meeting in Minsk planned for November 9
- UKRAINE CRISIS 21:49Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics
- POLITICS20:56Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:18Ukraine in Minsk insists on primacy security issues and OSCE border control
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:34Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas
- FINANCE18:44Groysman provides electronic declaration of his possessions
- POLITICS17:57Poroshenko receives credentials from Ambassador of Poland Jan Peklo
- SOCIETY17:15Russia's Supreme Court upheld Karpyuk, Klykh sentences
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case