Negotiations with Poroshenko are “constructive”, - IMF
IMF Managing Director Christine Lagarde described negotiations with President Petro Poroshenko as “constructive”
“I held constructive negotiations with Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko concerning problems with stalled reforms”, - Lagarde stated.
According to Lagarde together with Poroshenko they agreed on priority measures to ensure efficiency and progress to keep in line with the Fund’s support program, informs Rosbalt.
UNIAN informs that further delays in collaboration with Ukraine’s key creditor – International Monetary Fund – may have a negative effect on the country’s financial stability.
Earlier Managing Director of IMF Christine Lagarde stated that it would be hard for the Fund to continue supporting Ukraine if reforms and fight with corruption fail.
Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine 25 October, 17:32
Poroshenko receives credentials from Ambassador of Poland Jan Peklo 26 October, 17:57
Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas 26 October, 19:34
Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors 26 October, 20:56
- SOCIETY11:21Savchenko in Moscow walks on Red Square and visits Ukraine’s Embassy
- POLITICS10:32NATO describes rotation of forces in Eastern Europe
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:44Militants increase fire activity: 72 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:05Russia sends its 57th humanitarian convoy to Donbas
- SOCIETY08:14Russia provides Netherlands with MH17 materials
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 28 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:14OSCE Representative to visit occupied Donbas, meet Ukraine’s hostages
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:31Next Trilateral Contact Group meeting in Minsk planned for November 9
- UKRAINE CRISIS 21:49Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics
- POLITICS20:56Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case