Negotiations in Normandy format resumed
Leaders of Ukraine, Germany, France and Russia once again gathered for talks in the Normandy Format after the break
Negotiations of the Normandy four were resumed after a short break. 112 Ukraine TV Channel reports this.
The talks began at about 19.30 pm Kyiv time.
They are going to come to the media after the talks. Angela Merkel and Francois Hollande will take a speech together. Poroshenko will perform at the Embassy of Ukraine in Germany.
Recall that an agreement on the meeting was reached after long discussions. The presidential press service said that Poroshenko, Merkel and Hollande agreed to hold talks in Normandy format to urge Russia perform security part of the Minsk agreement.
A spokesman for German Chancellor, Steffen Seibert, announcing the meeting, said that Merkel invited Poroshenko, Hollande, and Putin to "compare the implementation of the Minsk agreements with their last meeting and discuss further steps".
Normandy format participants take a break 20 October, 00:00
Merkel stresses importance of negotiations on Ukraine with Putin 20 October, 12:42
Normandy four meeting finished, Poroshenko leaves 20 October, 00:58
Poroshenko holds speech after Normandy Four meeting 20 October, 01:46
- POLITICS11:29Savchenko: ‘I came to support Ukrainians – even if I don’t leave Russia alive’
- POLITICS10:44Trump: Hillary could bring the U.S. to WWIII
- POLITICS10:00Savchenko reaches Russian court as hearing in Karpyuk, Klykh cases goes on
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:21OSCE SMM in Donbas reports limited access to disengagement areas
- UA & EU08:39Klimkin visits Netherlands to promote EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- UKRAINE CRISIS 07:53Donbas: 122 mm shells hit Bohuslavske, Luhansk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 12 attacks by Russia-backed militants since Monday evening
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas