Nearly 700 people evacuated from railway stations in Kyiv
Law enforcement officers completed the checks, no explosives or substances found
Because of false reports of mining Kyiv railway stations nearly 700 people were evacuated today. This was reported by the press service of the Kyiv Chief Department of National Police.
Law enforcement officers completed the checks, no explosives or substances found.
While examination of the scene citizens were evacuated: from Darnytsa railway station - about 100 people evacuated, and from the Central Train Station - 500 passengers and 90 staff were also evacuated.
"Now Police carry out measures to establish the identity of the offender and bring him to justice. According to Article 259 (false reporting on the threat to the security of citizens, destruction or property damage) of the Criminal Code of Ukraine is punishable by imprisonment for up to 6 years," - reads the statement.
IMF mission to arrive in Ukraine on October 26 17 October, 19:03
Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators 21 October, 22:18
In Kyiv March of heroes' glory is over 14 October, 18:33
In Moscow and Warsaw pass protest actions "Stop Putin" 14 October, 21:03
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:01Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported
- SOCIETY21:12FSB ensnared Sushchenko in Moscow by preparing trap, - Feygin
- UA & EU20:24"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
- POLITICS19:36"Yesterday I was judged in Russia and today will be judged in Ukraine", - Savchenko
- SOCIETY18:47Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
- POLITICS17:12Ukraine is waging two wars - with Putin's occupiers and crime, - Lutsenko
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
- POLITICS15:36Kyiv to seek Sentsov and Kolchenko's extradition under exchange procedure, - source
- SPORT14:51Ukrainian tennis player Elina Svitolina threatened in Moscow
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars