Activists of far right parties arranged protests
They clamor for dismissal of Ukrainian Government and Prime Minister of Ukraine Arsenii Yatseniuk
Near the Ukrainian Parliament, where USA Vice President Joe Biden is expected, Participants hold flags of far right Ukrainian parties “Svoboda” and “Praviy Sector” so as flags of Ukraine.
“We are tired of looting of Prime Minister. We demand to stop bullying, dismiss all this looters of Yatseniuk. We want to reload the country and to start the reforms” – declares representative of “Svoboda” Michael Golovko.
Vice President Joe Biden came to Ukraine on December, 7 for three-day visit. Yesterday a meeting between Biden and Ukraine`s President took place. Also he met Prime Ministed of Ukraine Arsenii Yatseniuk.
Today at 11 a.m Biden gives speech in the Ukrainian Parliament. According to the situation, extra security is provided.
Merkel stresses importance of negotiations on Ukraine with Putin 20 October, 12:42
Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine 25 October, 17:32
Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin 24 October, 17:23
Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away 24 October, 19:37
- POLITICS10:13Savchenko reaches Russian court as hearing in Karpyuk, Klykh cases goes on
- POLITICS10:02Trump: Hillary could bring the U.S. to WWIII
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:21OSCE SMM in Donbas reports limited access to disengagement areas
- UA & EU08:39Klimkin visits Netherlands to promote EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- UKRAINE CRISIS 07:53Donbas: 122 mm shells hit Bohuslavske, Luhansk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 12 attacks by Russia-backed militants since Monday evening
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas