Near the embassy of Russian Federation protests are taking place
About 40 people run protests against Russian contrariness near the building of Russian Embassy in Kyiv
Protests are witnessed by correspondent of 112 Ukraine Chanel. Demonstration is dedicated to Human Rights Day.
People are holding flags with writings like “Russian world - world of injustice”. Protests run by refugees from Eastern Ukraine and annexed Crimea peninsula.
According to activist they just want to remind the world about aggressive actions of Russia.
“What Russia does is unacceptable. This country annexed Crimea and wants to take away Luhansk and Donetsk“. Also they demand to free political prisoners.
Correspondent says: “Activists are demanding to be heard and expect world community to keep their ears open. A human rights violation in Crimea is a huge problem. People simply cannot get back to home”
Demonstration seems to be very quiet. The building of the Embassy is extra protected by National forces and police.
Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics 26 October, 21:49
Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine 25 October, 17:32
Russia's Supreme Court upheld Karpyuk, Klykh sentences 26 October, 17:15
- FINANCE19:00IMF confirm visit of their mission to Ukraine in November
- POLITICS18:14Amnesty International: Karpyuk, Klykh fell victims of Russian parody on justice
- POLITICS17:31Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition
- SPORT16:48Boxing: Lomachenko and Russian boxer pose wearing T-shirts with Ukrainian trident
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:03Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
- SOCIETY14:30Sushchenko needs to be exchanged, - lawyer
- SOCIETY13:30Moscow court rejects appeal on Sushchenko’s arrest
- SOCIETY12:43112 Ukraine becomes best news TV channel 2016
- SOCIETY11:21Savchenko in Moscow walks on Red Square and visits Ukraine’s Embassy
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case