Nazarbaev called Almaty shooting a terrorist act
The President of Kazakhstan Nursultan Nazarbayev expressed his condolences to the families of the deceased during shooting in Almaty and charged governmental authorities to render all the necessary help
"Today a terrorist act happened in Almaty, which, unfortunately, again led to casualties. I express my condolences to the relatives of the victims. They should be provide with appropriate psychological and material support. Also I order law enforcement bodies to take all the necessary measures to ensure public order in the city", - the President Nazarbayev press-service quotes.
In addition, the President of Kazakhstan called on citizens not to react to possible provocations in infomedia.
"Now the police work, investigating who were the attackers and what objectives they were pursuing, "- he said.
- FINANCE19:00IMF confirm visit of their mission to Ukraine in November
- POLITICS18:14Amnesty International: Karpyuk, Klykh fell victims of Russian parody on justice
- POLITICS17:31Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition
- SPORT16:48Boxing: Lomachenko and Russian boxer pose wearing T-shirts with Ukrainian trident
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:03Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
- SOCIETY14:30Sushchenko needs to be exchanged, - lawyer
- SOCIETY13:30Moscow court rejects appeal on Sushchenko’s arrest
- SOCIETY12:43112 Ukraine becomes best news TV channel 2016
- SOCIETY11:21Savchenko in Moscow walks on Red Square and visits Ukraine’s Embassy
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case