NATO’s Breeze-2016 naval drills kick off in the Black Sea
NATO’s Breeze-2016 naval drills to gather Bulgarian, Greek, Romanian, Turkish and Spanish marine forces to exercise
NATO’s Breeze-2016 naval drills kick off today in in Bulgarian territorial waters and in international waters of the Black Sea.
25 combat and support ships, motor boats and mine countermeasures ships of Bulgarian, Greek, Romanian, Turkish and Spanish marine forces shall participate.
There are 700 servicemen involved. The purpose of the drills is combat coordination between the forces of the participating countries.
Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine 25 October, 17:32
Sweden: Russia aggravates situation in the region 11 October, 12:38
Stoltenberg: NATO and allies to assist Ukraine via trust funds 20 October, 21:30
NATO Secretary General: Those responsible for MH17 tragedy should be punished 29 September, 08:44
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
- SOCIETY14:30Sushchenko needs to be exchanged, - lawyer
- SOCIETY13:30Moscow court rejects appeal on Sushchenko’s arrest
- SOCIETY12:43112 Ukraine becomes best news TV channel 2016
- SOCIETY11:21Savchenko in Moscow walks on Red Square and visits Ukraine’s Embassy
- POLITICS10:32NATO describes rotation of forces in Eastern Europe
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:44Militants increase fire activity: 72 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:05Russia sends its 57th humanitarian convoy to Donbas
- SOCIETY08:14Russia provides Netherlands with MH17 materials
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 28 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case