NATO will provide Ukraine assistance package in 50 fields, - Klympush-Tsintsadze
Package will consist of 40 practice and 10 consulting fields
The Deputy Prime Minister for European and Euro-Atlantic integration Ivanna Klympush-Tsintsadze said this to DW on Thursday, July 8.
"We hope for advice in the field of protection of critical infrastructure. However, this is just one of many areas that NATO Defense Ministers previously agreed on. We hope that this package will be confirmed with additional specific proposals at the meeting on July 9", Klympush-Tsintsadze said.
The continuation of the old and the beginning of new trust funds, providing a variety of support to Ukraine is also one of the practical fields. In particular, one of the new trust funds will be responsible for the financing of assistance in mine clearance in the Donbas. Also the package of assistance includes the purchase of equipment to enhance cyber security and training of its operation.
Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine 21 October, 21:39
Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details 21 October, 20:34
MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1 21 October, 23:21
Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators 21 October, 22:18
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:05Two wounded, no dead in Donbas over past day, - Lysenko
- SPORT13:14Ukraine’s cyclist wins bronze at European Championship
- POLITICS12:34Ukraine’s Interpol to conduct internal review of Yanukovych allies’ charges
- UKRAINE CRISIS 11:2333 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ
- SOCIETY10:33Free Sentsov action at Ukraine’s film festival in Poland
- SPORT09:49Ukraine’s athletes win five medals at World Cup in swimming
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:01Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported
- SOCIETY21:12FSB ensnared Sushchenko in Moscow by preparing trap, - Feygin
- UA & EU20:24"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars